Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant Details ( from GlobalMojo)
The GIVING ASSISTANT installs seamlessly into your favorite browser in seconds (available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) and notifies you of more than 1,000 participating partners when you are shopping. Each time a purchase is made with an approved partner, a percentage of sales are automatically redirected to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, helping to create a healthier generation at no cost to you. You can track totals raised through the button in your browser and on your dashboard. For every $1 you raise with the Giving Assistant, you will provide 1 food education class for a child in America. And we’ll show you this direct impact with pretty pictures.
“Part of what the Food Revolution is all about is making small daily changes that make a big difference to your life. By downloading this Giving Assistant you can shop normally online and partner brands will automatically fundraise for you - AND you could win big prizes! So make a difference, and be rewarded for it...all for free!” Jamie Oliver
Users of the new browser app qualify to win prizes, including a foodie trip to London that will include a cooking class at Recipease, Jamie’s cooking school, dinner at Jamie’s Top London restaurants – Barbecoa, Fifteen, Jamie’s Italian and Union Jacks – plus a signed recipe book from Jamie Oliver.
Every new user will automatically receive a hundred entries to win the once-in-a-lifetime prize. Additional entries can be earned when users invite their friends to download and use the browser app when shopping online.
How to remove Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant Get Fastest Cleaner to Fix
How to remove Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant from Windows XP
- Click the start menu, select run to stop the program processes.
- Go to the control panel.
- Locate the add/remove programs icon to remove the program.
- Click the windows start menu, then click search, then delete the associated files.
- Open the registry editor, search and delete the programs registry entries.
How to remove Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant from Windows Vista
- Open the control panel and select uninstall the program.
- Locate and open add or remove programs to click uninstall/remove.
- Open task manager to stop processes of it.
- Delete the program infected files.
- Recover system to an earlier state.
How to remove Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant from Windows 7
- Click on the start button and go to the control panel.
- Click on the appearance and personalization.
- Click on the folder options.
- Click on the view tab in the folder options window.
- Choose the show hidden files, folders, and drives under the hidden files and folders category.
- Click ok at the bottom of the folder options window.
- Delete the related registry entries to this hijacker virus through registry edit.
- Find out and remove the associated files of this software.
How to remove Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant from Windows 8
- Open windows start menu go into the search field.
- Go to Microsoft\windows\start menu\programs\startup.
- Remove associated files.
- Access windows task manager to kill rogue_name processes.
- Search for all related registry entries infected by virus and wipe them out.
- Reboot the computer to normal mode when the above steps are done.
Reset Your Web Browser:
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by Kapersky Partner you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- Google Chrome has an option that will reset itself to its default settings. To find this option, open Chrome’s menu and select Settings. Perform a search for “reset browser” and you’ll see the Reset browser settings button.
- You could also just plug chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings into Chrome’s address bar to pull up this page.
- Click the Firefox menu button, point to Help, and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox button on the Troubleshooting Information page.